Top Viewed Posts

Friday, July 20, 2012

Coming Back to Reality

I can not believe I have been out of the metro area for almost ten days.  Today I will venture down along the coast of Maine, New Hampshire and finally arrive in Boston to prepare to fly back (no, I am not doing a return "road trip" by car this time).  Yesterday was incredible as I capture the Flume and waterfall for my sisters.  My focus for the day is lighthouses, coastline and maybe Fenway Park (it is a century old now)-just hope it doesn't jink my Mariner's or bring bad juju to others who know who they are.  My body has experienced 4, 051 miles with another hundred or so left to travel and 2 miles on foot doing the Flume-the family Farm in New Hampshire of the family I have been staying with is incredible and the views are breathtaking-it has been a wonderful "refueling of my soul".  Many thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts and safe travels, it obviously worked.  I am going to post just a few picture right now, but really need to get "on the road" to finish capturing "must do" photos of lighthouses for my sisters.

Here are the photos:  lots of them just to give you something after the long dry spell due to lack of having connections, the "wallpaper machine" was in overdrive!!!  Ok, time to leave, I have had to get a new key made for my accommodations because I have not adjusted to traveling solo.  Getting ready to fire up "DAVE" and see what I can find interesting today.  OK new folks who traveled with me on this journey...stop laughing.














Sunset in Canterbury, New Hampshire July 18th


Sights along the Rim Ridge hike thru the Flume





Shaker Village at dusk July 18th


No comments: