Top Viewed Posts

Friday, August 10, 2012

Dahlia Updates-numerous pictures

Finally the dahlia's are beginning to reveal the beauty held within the many tubers that were planted by my daughter-in-law and spouse while I was traveling new adventures in Colorado.  Please enjoy the many blooms captured by the "wallpaper" machine.

Some of my favorite things....tractors, dahlia's,  and the U.S.A.!!
Wilson enjoying the cool grass




I'm sure a hammer will fix it!
Amazing what water will do!


Shadow got grass seeds under her skin and had to be shaved, but the new fur isn't coming back very quickly.
Morning arrival


One of the Sister mountains
3 sisters in Sisters


Morning deer checking out the berris





Lauren Michelle
Crazy Legs


Foxy Lady















Flowering Maple




Red-breasted Nuthatch

Myrtle's Folly

Sun Kissed
Pretty flower:>


Wildcat
OK..I will be the "watch out"



Nice blooms on Barbara's plant!

2 comments:

SpartanBabe said...

Yay! I am so glad they are blooming! I hope we have an Indian Summer so they bloom for a while - we got a late start this year!

Brenda said...

What beautiful pictures! I love all of the flowers that you have. I can tell you have put a lot of time into them! they're beautiful! I love the pictures of the wildlife and mts. Wonderful!My camera was stolen in a house breakin last year and I miss it so much! I would take pictures like yours or the wildlife and flowers and of course the kids and grandkids! I enjoyed the "visit"!
Brenda hulseybg@gmail.com